- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1.5
- Size: 924 Sq. Ft.
- Year Built: 1975
Don’t miss this opportunity to buy a Calamus Lake Acreage that is not subject to the covenants and restrictions of a subdivision! This 7+/- acre getaway is only 3 miles away from the Homestead Knolls boat dock and consists of a 3 bedroom/ 1.5 bath manufactured home, a spacious lawn, and multiple well maintained outbuildings. The mature shelterbelts provide ample privacy and protection, and the pasture is ideal for animal lovers of all kinds. Outdoor electricity outlets and 3 water hookups allow for campers to join you in this secluded sandhill estate. Seller would consider simultaneous sale of the parcel in 2 tracts.
Call today to schedule a look at this perfect location!
Emily Cone, Real Estate Sales Associate (308) 750-4930.
- 1975 manufactured home, 3 bedroom/ 1.5 bath , 924 sq ft
- 7+/- acres
- 3 miles from Homestead Knolls boat dock
- 10 miles from Burwell
- Outdoor electricity outlets & 3 water hook ups
- New metal roof in 2016
- Central air
- Propane heat and wood burning stove
- All appliances included in sale
- Metal building: 32’ x 30’
- Open front shed: 30’x 20’
- Small open front shed: 16’ x 24’
- Mature shelter belts
- 2017 taxes $393.06
Information believed to be accurate but not warranted.
For more details or for your private showing contact
Emily Cone, Real Estate Sales Associate (308) 750-4930
John Temme, Broker, Auctioneer (402) 843-8688.